4/09/2009

Paper Cutout dress

So complicated, so pretty,,
That's what I think about paper-inspired-dresses
These two here mesmerizes me,
and shows huge amount of craftsmanship..

for this one, i dont know whether it is actually wearable on day to day basis, but the art is amazing, at least for me,,, :D

This dress is by: Alithia Spuri-Zampetti a 23 London designer.



While this one here is from Robert Ryan, an artist, singer, and performer.
He puts words and cutouts allover this dress and it makes the dress really stunning in such an elegant way.

And I'm so jealous!
I wanna make paper cutouts dress toooo!!!!

Look,, this paper cutouts can be an inspiration!
But the question is, how to make one from a fabric? :P


1 comment:

anna said...

wow primi, i love your designs! also, rob ryan is one of my favourite artists! i have a poster of his work on my wall. paper cutouts are amazing.

xx anna

ps. here is my flickr if you want to see what i'm up to http://www.flickr.com/photos/ampersand_