2/21/2010

English ears


i just got a call from Germany from a trainer who will do a workshop in Malang. He needed a translator and my lecturer recommended me. But when he called i only caught a very few line from the conversation. He had this thick accent and my lazy ear refused to cooperate with my brain. The rest, i said ow-kay, or being speechless. He said something about me having to prepare and me having to be to the venue at 10 am. I have no idea. But he did tell me he is going to email me. Good. Then i'll understand what is actually going on. I dont even know if he actually picked me or not. God. I'd rather be an mc. God. My ear doesn't speak english. 

Anyways.. These cuties are kids models, they were modelling for Kakang Mbakyu Cilik Malang 2009. A kid pageant. Yes, there is pageant for kids in my city. And the awesome thing is these little models walk like a pro supermodels on the catwalk. They even wore high heels and make up!

No comments: