3/22/2010

kebaya...


What else can I say??? Her work is superb!!

At first, I knew her works from my cousin, Maya, who wore her amazing kebaya (it was green-purple, and I'm still drooling for it :D ) for her graduation 
-emh.. or probably it was a medical oath or something like that,, she is a doctor-
and then she wore it again on her bridal shower.
She showed me her pictures wearing Nova Viola's kebaya (not only the green-purple one)
and from that moment on... I fell in love with her kebaya
They have such a color combination! 

She did an exhibition along with many other wedding suppliers in Mall Olympic Garden Malang quite sometimes ago,
My friend, Cindy, was modeling her kebaya, and among those exquisite group of wedding suppliers, and all the white gowns, her kebaya stood out in the crowd :)

Can't wait to be in one of those kebayas one day :)

No comments: